Tuesday 30 January 2018

Smoothie Diet

7.   Smoothie Diet

Smoothie diets have become quite popular. I want to make it clear that I’m not an advocate of smoothie diets. I recommend a smoothie for breakfast and two regular meals for lunch and dinner. Substituting a smoothie for another meal once in a while or having one after working out is perfectly acceptable. Note, most people enjoy smoothies for breakfast. Having your one smoothie for the day at lunch or dinner is absolutely fine.

I recommend a “real” diet. One based on traditional foods, those that our great grandparents consumed, and in many cases our species has consumed for hundreds and even thousands of years.

After experimenting with vegetarianism and veganism I found these dietary guidelines work best for me and have been following them since late 2017 ( after my stroke ). We are unique individuals with unique dietary requirements. There’s not one perfect diet that everyone should be on. I recommend experimenting and paying close attention to your body and how you feel to arrive at what diet most resonates with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are we drinking

Want to know what you can juice to start feeling better? Here are some ideas: Carrot Juice: High in the antioxidant beta-carotene and f...